Pourchet was Established in 1903 to craft small handbags known as reticules, Today, Pourchet still manufactures fine leather goods in its Paris workshop and we love the quality and style.
The Cavalacade Backpack, has all the practicality of a rucksack, with the sophisitaction of a handbag.
- Made with grained cowhide leather
- Main compartment with double zip around fastening
- Gusseted side panels to main compartment to secure contents
- Leather grap handle
- Adjustable back/shoulder straps
- External, long sleeve pocket on front with clasp fastening
- Interior features include; zipped pocket and open gadget pocket
- Gold fixtures
H 28cm x W 25cm x D 9cm